Airbrushes.com has a new generation of the Premi-Air G35 back in stock as the ‘Sparmax SP35C’, now including a pre-set handle. An affordable airbrush which comes with lots of options
The Sparmax SP-35C is £45 inc. VAT. It comes with a 2 year warranty and access to Airbrush Company technical support service. With the addition of the pre-set handle, an optional single-action valve and a free cleaning brush, it represents even better value than the G35 before it.
The metal pre-set handle can be set to limit how far back you can pull the trigger. This is a safety-net to avoid over-shooting on fluid and can be used to achieve consistent lines.
The SP-35C is a dual-action airbrush for full control of air and fluid, but the airbrush can be converted into a simpler single-action action airbrush by fitting the alternative valve, which allows the air through all the time and you only pull back to control the amount of fluid. This is not to be confused with the other type of single-action where the button operates the air only and a pre-set amount of fluid is immediately drawn through the airbrush.
The SP-35C airbrush features:
- Gravity-feed with 0.7oz (2ml) fixed cup with lid
- Dual-action airbrush with Single-action valve included – converts the airbrush from a dual-action to a single-action airbrush (simple installation guide included)
- 0.35mm nozzle and needle set up
- Fine detail to 1" (0.35mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design with a Pre-set colour flow control
- Extra Crown Cap included
- Cleaning brush included
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
As it shares many of the features of its predecessor, you can check a review of the Premi-Air G35 here